Sender:
From:
"Larry Haag, Eastman Kodak Co., Rochester, NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 91 15:05:32 -0500

>From: George Taber <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: RIT 6, Union 3 (ECAC West Quarterfinal)
>
>Couldn't help but notice that the attendance for this game was only 546; let's
>hope it picks up a bit next season!  :-<)

The reason attendance was so low is that school was not in session at RIT.
That, combined with other arguments that were presented concerning the
seedings of the ECAC West Div III hockey teams, makes RIT hosting this one even
more surprising.  But being a perennial RIT season's ticket holder, at least I
got to watch one more home game!! :-)  Attendance probably would have been much
better had the game been played at Union, where I believe class was in session.

>Sorry for the disappointing end to the season.

Joe's loss was my gain, even if it only extended the season one more game...

                              Larry

Lawrence E. Haag           NOTE:  Send replies to [log in to unmask]
Eastman Kodak Company
Rochester NY 14652-3302    Kodak sponsors race cars, not hockey teams, so all
(716) 477-3669		   opinions expressed here must be my own.