Sender:
From:
"Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 14:04:18 -0500
Some scores , etc,

Elmira beat Mercyhurst 7-5 friday night in a contest that
had some D.Q. penalties - including some of Elmira's
top forwards.  Also, Mercyhurst had their best Defenseman D.Q.'d
(Justin Proud).
These carry over to playoff game(s) - a few of Elmira's may have to
sit out two (the entire tournament) from a previous incident
at Brockport.  Elmira had 8 D.Q.'s in that game.

Maybe Bill Fenwick from Ithaca can enlighten us.

I've noticed that some schools that play club teams (Fredonia)
and Canadian schools (R.I.T., Fredonia, and a lot of D-I folks)
put these wins in their overall record - what's the "rule of
thumb" on including a club win or canadian win in your
overall record and winning percentage ??????  Maybe
Mike M or Craig C could respond.

Thanks,

Coach Cavanaugh
Bitnet: Cavanaugh@Canisius