Sender:
From:
"David M. Wiesmore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 91 10:37:51 EST
As Jim mentioned RIT was on break.  During a normal Friday or Saturday game
at RIT the attendance is 2000 to 2500 for Frank Ritter Arena.  Weekday
games usually do not get the attendance for some reason, about 1000 people
on the last Wednesday nite game that I was at at RIT.  But RIT also being on
made it even worse for attendance.  I remember hearing that Frank Ritter
Arena holds 3000 people.

An RIT Hockey season ticket holder

Dave