From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:41:43 -0400
All-righty, here's mine:

Name:  Bill Fenwick

E-mail address:  [log in to unmask]

City,State:  Ithaca, NY

East
Regional   (Bridgeport,CT)
                 winner              score
E1 – 3/23    3:00PM
NotreDame(ND) vs Michigan Tech (MTU)                       ND               4-3

E2 – 3/23    6:30PM
Providence (PC) vs Clarkson (Clk
)                                  PC            3-2

E3 regional final -  3/24   6:00PM
winner of E1 vs. winner of
E2                                          PC          3-2

West regional  W  (Sioux
Falls,SD)                                                   winner       score

W1 – 3/23  4:00PM
St Cloud State (SCSU) vs Air Force
(AFA)                                    SCSU              4-1

W2 – 3/23  7:30PM
Minnesota State (MSU) vs Minnesota-Duluth
(UMD)                    MSU              5-2

W3 – 3/24  9:00PM
winner of W1 vs. winner of
W2                                                        SCSU          4-2

Northeast Regional NE
(Worcester,MA)                     winner              score

NE1 – 3/24  1:00PM
  Cornell (CU) vs Boston Univ (BU)                          CU             2-1

NE2 – 3/24 4:30PM
Michigan (Mich) vs Northeastern (NU)                  NE            5-3

NE3 regional final 3/25  4:00PM
winner of NE1 vs. winner of
NE2                                  NE          4-2

Midwest Regional MW  (Allentown,PA)                    winner            score
MW1 – 3/24 3:30PM
Ohio State (OSU) vs
Princeton  (Prin)                        OSU               4-2

MW2 – 3/24 7:00PM
Denver (DU) vs Penn State
(PSU)                             DU               5-4

MW3 regional final 3/25 6:30PM
winner of MW1 vs. winner of
MW2                               DU               4-3

Nationals (St Paul,MN)

S1  (semifinal 1) – 4/5  (6:00 or 9:30 PM)
winner of NE3 vs. winner of E3                         NE         2-1

S2 (semifinal 2 – 4/5 (6:00 or 9:30 PM)
winner of MW3 vs. winner of W3                     DU         4-2

Finals – 4/7 7:30 PM
winner of S1 vs. winner of S2                              DU            4-2

Tiebreaker 1 (for national contest only)
Total number of overtime periods                       3

Tiebreaker 2
Total goals for tournament  (do not enter a
number as it will be calculated from the scores above)

At 12:20 AM 3/22/2018, you wrote:
>A reminder: contest entries must arrive before noon on Friday.Â
>
>When I add the entries to my spreadsheets, I
>check them for errors and let you know of any
>errors so you will have a chance to make
>corrections. However, I will not be available
>most of Friday morning to make timely
>notifications.  You should think about getting
>your entries in by Thursday night so I can review them before the noon deadline

Bill Fenwick