From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 1994 11:32:37 EST
Since I'm one of the very few people from Brown who post anything on
Hockey-L, I'd like to make it clear for the record that I WAS NOT THE
PERSON WHO COMPLAINED TO GLEN KEENEY ABOUT THE TROY POLL. Although I
think polls are fun (and I enjoy participating in the weekely hockey-l
poll), as a Brown supporter I know very well that the only ranking that
really matters is the one done by the NC$$ right after the post-season
tournaments. (Sorry, RPI and Lowell fans!)

I didn't notice any discussion on Hockey-L involving the Troy Poll, so
I'm assuming there was some PRIVATE communication between Mr. Keeney and
the Unnamed Brown fan before Mr. Keeney posted his two last messages.

Luiz F. Valente