From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 1994 10:20:35 CST
Not that it makes a difference, but I believe Bill Crawford, of "A radio station in the Soo which shall
remain nameless," was supposed to take a position in the LSSU athletic department in addition to his
duties as Voice of the Lakers. I want to say he's in charge of compliance or promotions, I forget which.

Anyway, what does this list say about who'll be nominated? Last year's committee had enough
AHAUS-oriented people where I was swearing up and down that they would snub Kariya and go with
US-born senior Derek Plante.

Of course, this year's front-runners don't seem to be as clear-cut. Let's see...Shields and Wiseman for
sure...any others come to mind?