From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1993 23:45:24 EST
Mike Feszczysyn said, in part ...
>I missed 3 scores over the past week. Could someone help me with the following:
   Scores of all Div I games are available from the HOCKEY-L archives.
   You can obtain individual team schedules or a composite file of all
   games.  To obtain a file from the archives, send mail to
   [log in to unmask] and in the body use the GET command.  For
   example, to obtain the annotated list of all files, enter GET
   HOCKEY-L FILELIST

   Alternatively, you may search back postings to HOCKEY-L again by
   sending mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body entering a
   "search job".  For examples and some instruction, GET HOCKEY-L SEARCH

>10/30 Ill.-Chicago at Alaska Fairbanks
>11/02 Ferris State at Mich. State
>11/05 Mich. Tech   at Col. College

From the composite schedule 9394COMP SCHEDULE:

10/30/93 Illinois-Chicago    3 at Alaska-Fairbanks    6 NC
11/02/93 Ferris State        4 at Michigan State      3 CC
11/05/93 Michigan Tech         at Colorado College      WC

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

P.S. Many Division II & III scores are also available.