From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1993 01:33:04 EST
Steve T. writes:
>In last weeks HOCKEY-L POLL, the UMASS-Lowell Chiefs dropped 3 spots from
>13th to 16th.  They were passed by a Miami of Ohio team that is currently 1-3.
>UML is 2-0 coming off a 9-2 win last Saturday in Colorado.  How Miami can be
>ranked higher is beyond me. And by the way, since I voted UML for 8th last week
>, why does it say that their range of votes was from 10-15????????
>NO RESPECT FOR THE STATE SCHOOLS! :)

I assume you're talking about the October 27th poll.  If you sent in a vote for
that one, I never got it for some reason -- which is why UML's eighth-place
vote didn't show up.  Your vote was counted in the November 3rd poll.  If it
makes you feel any better, Mass-Lowell missed the top 15 by only a point.

Please send questions about the HOCKEY-L poll to [log in to unmask]
.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]