From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1993 11:39:54 -0600
1) In the HE release from last week, it says that it has been requested
that the two UMass schools be referred to in the following manner:

UMA: Mass Amherst
UML: Mass Lowell

The composite has Mass-Lowell and Massachusetts.  It might stay that
way for a few weeks since I don't have time to change it right now.
But I thought some of you would want to know that this is official.

2) The stats for UNH's supposed exhibition series at Dalhousie
were included in the release.  UNH was listed as 1-1 (they split the
series).  I had thought they could not count the games.  BUT, later in
the release in the UNH section, it does say that the series was an
exhibition - and I saw in this weekend's boxes that UNH was listed at
2-0 after beating SLU and Vermont.  So who knows.  I'll have to wait
to see what happens in this week's release.  I'm considering them as
EX's at this point.

3) Apparently Merrimack will be doing the 2 EX's at Dalhousie trip next
year, although I think they may be countable since MC will also be
playing 3 in Alaska.  I can't see them scheduling more than 37 games
(if that many).
Mike Machnik                                           [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                   *HMN* 11/13/93
<<<<< Color Voice of the (unbeaten) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>