From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1993 22:46:04 CDT
After kicking this idea around for a while and getting encouragement from a few
 people and Wayne's blessing....

There will be Hockey-L T-shirts and Sweatshirts!!!!

This is basically a SURVEY to see how many of you would be interested in
ordering T-shirts and/or Sweatshirts with a Hockey-L design on them.

I anticipate that the T-shirts will cost between $8-$10 and the Sweatshirts
between $15-$20. This is just a guess. The final prices will depend on how
many shirts are ordered.

The design has not been created yet, and if you have any ideas what you might
like to see in the design...please let me know. The design will be all one
color and probably alot like the previous Hockey-L buttons (a line drawing).
Black ink on light colored shirts, white ink on dark colored shirts. Many
different colors ARE available with sizes up to 2XL in sweats and 3XL in shirts

Okay, so, here's the survey part.

1. Would you be interested in a Hockey-L T-shirt?
   How many?

2. Would you be interested in a Hockey-L Sweatshirt?
   How many?

3. List any ideas for the design here:

example: include a hockey player on it or it should say HOCKEY-L on it, etc.

Please reply DIRECTLY to me and not to the list.
I will post the results of the survey and plans for the design in the
next couple of weeks. Ordering information will follow after that.

Thanks!
-Carol
p.s. Yes there WILL be a 1994 Hockey-L button, but not until next March!!

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!