From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1993 16:57:40 GMT
My statement boils down to one thing.  Maine has trouble with teams that
they have not faced yet this season, or have not played for a long time
within this past season.

For example:

Maine vs. Clarkson

They didn't play this season, and Maine had a lot of trouble the first night,
and wound up with a tie.  The next night Maine came back and blew them out.

BU vs. Maine

They had not played in a while.  BU comes out and beats Maine in OT. The
next night BU gets blown out.

Miami vs. Maine

Dexter Classic. Real close first game between the two. Maine squeaks one
out. Next night they blow out Brown.

Judging from this, I would say that Maine will have a hard time escaping
Minnesota if they indeed do. I say they don't.

If Maine was playing Clarkson, I think Maine would easily have survived,
but now, look for the upset.

Just an opinion........................

*  Jayson Moy                           *  One of the Voices of RPI Engineer*
*  [log in to unmask]                         *  Hockey on 91.5 FM WRPI, Troy     *