From:
"Carol S. White C-WHIT@UMINN1" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1993 17:56:53 -0500
I finally got an answer to my question! I had Patti, coach Woog's secretary
call the WCHA office in Madison for the information. Here it is:

If two or more teams are tied with points:
1. Head-to-head competition.
2. Wins in the league.
3. Goal differential.

This information is found on page 19 of the WCHA Rules Book!

So, if the information you have gotten differs from this, please direct the
person who gave you the incorrect information to this source! Thanks.

-Carol