Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1993 09:39:45 -0500
Again, it seems i have to remind people about lightening up. It's
a sport, people. Something that fans go to watch allegedly for fun.
It's one thing to get worked up about your team but let's not get
too personal here, all right. People seem to be slamming Tony (from
BU) when his posting was simply a little humorous (see Mr Valente,
I spelled it right so dont flame me) jab at Maine fans. Maine fans
could simply reply by pointing out the 1 in their loss column or
something like that. Anyways, it's gotten to the point where Tony
was flamed for a couple of misspellings (there was no :) so I assume
it was a flame) over the list. That was certainly uncalled for
and inappropriate. I ask the few people who are involved in this
to grow up and remember that it's just a game for crying out loud!