Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1992 13:07:17 -0500
Greg

> ...it was also a fluke that <Soucy> was an all-american

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Cornell goaltender Parris
Duffus who was First Team All-American from the East last year. Chris
Soucy (who, by the way, was named in the publication which Anne and I
edit as our "most respected opponent", and who turned in half of the
most outstandingly goaltended game I've seen at any level in his 1-0
loss at Lynah last year) may have been Second Team. I think he's the
strongest goalie in the ECAC now that Duffus is toiling in lovely
Peoria.

Any goalie would sell his soul for such luck.

Greg
The Hockey Laertes?
Somerville, MA
Let's Go Red!