From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:48:39 -0900
I know it is difficult to get Alaska scores.  If I don't get to the the
game, I nearly have to wait for the newspaper the next morning to get a
score.  I am surpised that scores are hard to get for a D-I sport.

I manage a D-III baseball site (d3baseball.com) and although it is easy to
get scores, there will be no central point for scores until the media (me)
does it.

Jim

--
Jim Dixon