From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 90 17:48:27 -0500
   *DON'T RESPOND TO THIS SILLY POSTING--USE E-MAIL*

Mike_M tells about Army leaving the ECAC:

>    Army will leave the ECAC at the end of this season, 1990-91.
>
>    Anyone heard of any new rumors on who might take Army's place?

I haven't heard any rumors, but I am willing to start one myself.
If you are keeping score at home, this is #1 on my list of....

TOP 10 RUMORS OF WHO IS REPLACING ARMY IN THE ECAC

1. Vermont & UConn will join Hockey East, making the two eastern conferences
   10-team leagues each.

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Feel free to make up your own rumors and add them to the list. Be original,
please!

*MAIL* your rumors to me and I'll summarize. You don't want to drown out
the Buzz-bashing, do you? (^;

Keith [log in to unmask]