From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:27:43 -0600
Cathryn Spreeman wrote:

>We think it was either 17 or 18 times,according to our unscientific record-keeping,
>
> When we thought we had heard it for the last time, after the game ended, they played it TWICE more!

I heard they tried to stop after 13 but spotted two people who still
hadn't learned the words. Were you not singing along?

BTW, regarding comments about the literal battle of the bands in Albany,
. . . . there was discussion elsewhere that the Wisconsin band was
working through some issues.  Apparently, the band was just returning to
being active after being suspended by their administration for repeated
episodes of wild behavior on trips, including harassment of bus drivers.
 Allegedly, among other things, some band members entertained themselves
by incessantly shouting commands at their bus drivers and uniformly
calling each one "Bob".  No explanation given for why complimenting bus
drivers led to discipline.

Bob