From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 90 23:20:55 -0700
This past weekend air force defeated augsburg 9-3 and 6-2 to up its
record to 3 4 1. In both games the air force trailed after the first period
(3 2 and 2 1) but exploded for 4 or 5 goals in the second to put the games
out of reach.  The JV team won 2 against the DU club team 4-1 saturday and
something like 15-1 sunday. The sunday game was my 6th of the weekend (my 10
year old played saturday and practiced sunday at dark thirty in the AM.

Sure wish somebody at maine had posted details of the two games air force had
up there.  Hope also that somebody in chicago lets me know how they do there
over thanksgiving.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  ..!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!cdash
  or even     cdash@colospgs (BITNET)     -or-  (719) 593-3492