From:
Craig Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:04:37 -0600
My two cents go along with what Nathan said. To quote Vince Lombardi (yes,
he did say this) "Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is."

In my mind, it's morally AND ethically wrong to set out to lose a game. I
would be willing to bet (not literally) that 99.99% of the population would
have a hard time throwing a game (especially because it may seem to help you
on paper but you don't get a guarantee).

Craig Roberts