From:
Lisa Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1992 10:39:25 EST
The other college in Ithaca produces a weekly cable show, The Big Red
Hockey Report.  Last night's show was kind of amusing, despite the North
Country low lights.  The player guest, Alex Nickolic, obviously flunked
Trite Answers 101.  When asked about Friday's upcoming game against
Harvard he said, "....I hate 'em."  When asked about career plans, he said
he hopes to get atry out with Calgary (they drafted him in the 7th round,
I think), but if that doesn't work out, he'll "be a bum" for a year or so.
For you Ithacans, the show's on cable 54 Wednesday, 9 p.m.
Lisa
"i'm not short, i'm vertically challenged"