From:
Kevin Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:48:44 -0600
(rankings based on when they played)
The have played h-St Lawrence, h-Ohio State (4th), a/h-St Cloud (11th), a-Wisconsin
(8th), h-Colorado College (3rd), h-North Dakota (1st), a-Alaska/Anchorage, h-
Michagan(ranked?), h-Michigan State (3rd?), h-Princeton(top ten?), h-Ohio State,
a-Boston College.

I'd to see any one else match that schedule for difficulty.

--
|Kevin L Ames             |
|email:[log in to unmask]
|ICQ:4568239              |