From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 16:00:09 -0500
From the luncheon today....

Lowell has three new recruits for next year. They have an "international"
flavor as coach Whitehead remarked, "we got
a goalie from Czechslovakia, a defenseman from Germany and
a forward from B.C. High."

Looking at Chris Heisenberg's recruit page, the goalie must
be Martin Kresac 5'11 190 10-3-79 who's now playing for
Danville in the NAHL. The defenseman must be Christian
Schonmoser who's playing for Surrey in the BCHL. I'm not
sure who the forward is.

On the injury list, scratch Doug Nolan and Kyle Kidney from
both games.

- Paul.