From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:38:34 -0700
It looks like the raw feed for the eastern regional will be on Telstar
402R (89 degrees) on transponder 1.  At least I see the players warming up
there with shots of Albany too.  I'm hoping so since I've got to work and
will be VCRing.  Thanks to Charlie Shub I'll have to ignore my customers
to feed his ego but I hope this notice is useful to some C-Band people or
that a bar will bring this in the clear signal to its patrons.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! GO GOLDEN BEARS!!!