From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:26:21 -0500
While scanning the transactions column in the sports section of the
Syracuse Post-Standard last week, I noticed something interesting:

AHL:  ROCHESTER AMERICANS - Signed G Chris Economou

Unless I'm wrong, this is the same guy who played for Buffalo State back
when they were a club team.  My question is this:  are there any players
in the NHL who *graduated* from ACHA schools (or schools that were still
at the club level when they played).  Obviously, Bob Beers would not
qualify, as he transferred to Maine.

For that matter, does anybody know of any besides Economou who have been
in the AHL or IHL?

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy Hall

Penn State Icers:  1998 ACHA Division I National Champions

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]