From:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:06:33 -0600
UH OH!

I'm very sorry, as fellow UNDer Jeff Walden pointed out to me, it is Ian
Kallay who is in trouble with the year of eligibility, not Jason Blake.

My bad.

(At least I didn't write a report about UND vs. Duluth when they played
N.Mich -- j/k, Charles! :)

Adam:  If nobody else addresses your question, I will try to find that
article--I think it's still in my room somewhere.  The article was in our
local paper and gave the entire story for Kallay.

Kirk