From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 17:14:06 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Vermont
>   I most heartuly apologize for badmouthing Vermont a
> while back.

> Not only are he and Perrin the best combo I've seen
> together in a long time, but I kind of fell in love with
> the whole team, though not enough to keep me rooting for
> my conference brethren.
>  What no one had beat into my head was that the whole was
> so fast.

I'm glad the rest of the country finally got to notice.  Maybe people
will think twice before putting down the ECAC in the future.  I'm
pretty sure the tandem will be staying in school, which is great,
because I should be able to see them another 5 times live next year.
It's definitely a treat.  Personally, I think they're the two best
players in the nation, and I hope one of them wins the Hobey next year.
St. Louis' points per game was better than anyone's in the country, and
the pair made a great player out of left wing J.C. Ruid, who had over
20 goals.

AW