From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 11:49:37 -0500
Here is another survey abot what you want to do in Cincy on the idle
Friday of the NCAAs. Please fill this out if you are interested in
gathering at the Icelands Sports Complex, about 20 minutes north of
downtown--even if you already filled out the previous survey.

The purpose of this survey is to find out how many people are interested
in the various activities that are possible at Icelands. AND to find out
how much people are willing to pay. I will not plan an activity unless
we have enough money "committed" to it first. The third thing I want to
find out is when people want to do these things. If we are going to rent
a room, for example, then we have to decide when that will be. And if no
one wants to come to the morning public skating, then I want to know that
too.

Once I get a feel for what people want, I will call Icelands and make the
necessary reservations. Then I will get back with you so we can do any final
planning. I will put up a web page, including a map for you. No money will
change hands beforehand.

Keith

SURVEY FOR HOCKEY-L GATHERING AT ICELANDS ON FRIDAY MARCH 29
Email to [log in to unmask]
Place an [X} in the boxes to indicate your choices. You can instead put in
numbers if you are answering for a group.

[ ] Public skating 11 am - 1 pm
[ ]                3:30 - 5:30 pm
[ ]                7 - 11 pm
    If we get 10 people in a session, we can
    get the group rate of $4, $1.50 skates.

[ ] Open hockey 12:15 - 1:45 pm
     $5 each.

[ ] Rent a room to gather and have fun
    4 hours cost $150.
    When would you prefer to have the room:

    How much are you willing to pay for this (per person):
    [ ] < $5   [ ] $5-10  [ ] > $10

[ ] Street/floor hockey
    We have only be able to play in the parking lot.
    When would you prefer to play:

    How much are you willing to pay for this (per person):
    [ ] < $2   [ ] $2-5  [ ] > $5

[ ] Lazer tag, anytime from 3 - 11 pm
    We get a group rate with 10 or more
    When would you prefer to play:

[ ] Volleyball
    Court is $30 per hour
    When would you prefer to play:

    How much are you willing to pay for this (per person):

[ ] Soccer
    Court is $35 per hour
    When would you prefer to play:

    How much are you willing to pay for this (per person):

[ ] Basketball
    Court is $30 per hour