From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:14:49 -0500
>Anyway, back to the original topic.  I checked the teaminfo file to see if
>the radio stations for each school are listed -- they aren't.  Does anyone
>know if any college broadcasts its games on a powerful AM station,
>preferably clear channel?

Illinois-Chicago is said to broadcast some games on WLUP^H^H^H^H WMVP, AM
1000. I can get that station in Ottawa, so I suspect it's a clear channel.
:-) I'm not sure if any UIC games are actually on WMVP, though. Last year
when they said there would be one on, I tuned in and heard a CBA
pituitary-ball game. (Yuck)

Other than that, I haven't heard of any.

See you later,
John

--

John Edwards       Stats Geek, Ottawa Senators Jr. A Hockey Club (23-13-1)
Email: [log in to unmask]    URL: http://chat.carleton.ca/~jedwards