From:
Norton Giles Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norton Giles Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 11:39:52 -0700
Okay,
Here's my version of the cheap pizza question.  Nike just bought warm up
suits, hats and Tote bags for the Colorado football team.  Now, I
understand if they are buying team equipment that it is legal, but *tote
bags* and *baseball caps*??????  This seems to be blatant *gift* supply.
Especially as Nike says
(excuse the paraphrase. . . )
"We will more than recoup the cost by
selling similar items to regular students..."
Will someone please explain why these football players are getting
commercial goods, which I (as a regular student) will have to pay for???

Giles.