From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 20:47:52 -0500
On Sun, 24 Sep 1995, Doug Garn wrote:

> >       That happened at UND last year.  As I recall, the band eventually
> > left as a "protest" for one game.  Later on they alternated with the PA
> > music (i.e. one break for the band, one for the PA).  That seemed to work ok.

        I remeber this too, I still think the band should have played but
the pa system kept playing when the band was supposed to...

> > University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux
>
> Are they from Fargo?

        No you are about 75 miles off... Fargo is the school that doesn't
have a Div 1 hockey team..It is Grand FOrks, Home of the Fighting Sioux.
Undefeated in the DOme and 3-0 in the last two years agains the Bison in
Football.....
Go Sioux........