From:
Tom Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 14:14:44 -0400
        OK, now I know this doesn't sound like hockey stuff, but I was forced
into this by my roommate.  He was wondering if anyone on this list would know
if Tom Glavine, star pitcher of the Atlanta Braves, went to school somewhere
in New England.  If he did, where did he go, and did he also play hockey?  For
some reason, my roommate believes he went to college in New England somewhere,
and that he also played college hockey.  If anyone would have this information
on Tom Glavine, it would be greatly appreciated if you could reply to me and
let me know.  Thanks in advance!

Tom Fortier
BU '97
GO TERRIERS!!!!!!