From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 11:18:51 -0700
I agree with Dick Tuthill that the CCHA really has its PR and broadcasting
act together.  We get the CCHA digest out here on the west coast and it is
a great advertisement for the league.  I wish each league had one half
hour per Friday for a full two hours of the weekly summary, each league
touting its own, of course...... maybe the ECAC will wake up?  If not, I
am beginning to agree with Dick that some teams might reconsider a move to
HE....  does anyone know the league addresses where one might right to ask
them to put on a show like the CCHA digest?  The program College Hockey
USA is "sort of" an overview of all four leagues, but tends to be WCHA
dominated...... I think each league would benefit by a program, or,
perhaps a full one hour show with 15 min dedicated to each league.  On top
of that, as I have seen on tape delay, the ECAC broadcasts are orders of
magnitude less professional and complete and competent (and whatever else
you want to use :-)) than the ones I see from HE and CCHA.

Tony Buffa

RPI '64

Only three more, stranger things have happened!