Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 00:26:24 -0500
Hi! I'm a first-time poster on this list and have enjoyed reading your posts.
I'm writing to you as general sports fans this time and have this little
project I need help with:

A couple of days ago, we were assigned our term project for English --
due late May. I was really lucky to get a teacher who allowed me to
choose my own topic. The one I came up with was: "Commercialization of
Sport: Good or Bad?"

I'm very interested in your opinion and also any references you have in
terms of books or theses published on this topic. One of the first things
I'll have to decide is what to focus on (because this is such a wide
topic); suggestions about this would be helpful too.

Please e-mail me or post on the list. Thanks in advance.

P.S. This is a grade 10 assignment, so I'm not looking for too too too
deep thoughts -- our guideline is approx. 4000 words.

/      \/      \/      \        Roy Lee