From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 16:58:37 -0400
The 1994-95 ECAC HOCKEY-L POST SEASON AWARDS CONTEST

Here's your chance to be a coach for a day (no blaming the refs, please).
Send me (not Hockey-L) your predictions for post-season awards as
described below. The person(s) who correctly predict(s) the actual
winners will receive a warm round of applause. I will post a
compilation of the voting for us to compare with the coaches' choices.

Entries must be postmarked by 5 p.m., March 13. The actual ECAC
award winners will be announced on Thursday, March 16.

Keep in mind that each coach was allowed to nominate only one player
for the individual award categories and to nominate any
number of players, within reason, for all-star teams and all-rookie
consideration. As for actual votes; for coach of the year,
each coach named three of his associates, in order of preference; ranked
all other award winner nominees 1-3, in order of preference, and ranked
all-star and all-rookie team nominees 1-3, in order of preference (ties
are allowed for first and second all-star teams but not for individual
awards, I assume, since there has been co-winners). The number of players
receiving honorable mention and the number of rookie team
members will vary according to the distribution of votes.

Your name:
Your e-mail address:
Your school affiliation, if you have one:

Return to [log in to unmask]

PLAYER OF THE YEAR (Name one):

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (Name one):

DEFENSIVE DEFENSEMAN OF THE YEAR (Name one):

DEFENSIVE FORWARD OF THE YEAR (Name one):

COACH OF THE YEAR (Name one):

First Team all-stars (Three F, Two D, One G)

Second Team all-stars (Three F, Two D, One G)

Tiebreaker I
All-Rookie Team (Six F, Four D, Two G; actual # may vary)

Tiebreaker II
Honorable Mention (Six F, Four D, Two G; actual # may vary)

*Please note that the awards only take into account regular
season performance*

Geoff Howell
The Trenton Times
Drop the Puck