From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 23:05:22 -0800
Since everyone seems to be coming out of the closet with their new web sites :)
I'll announce mine as well.  The CC Tiger Hockey Home Page is located at:

http://goedel.cc.colorado.edu:2001/sports/hockey/

Hopefully I'll have time to talk to SID Dave Moross to get some more player
info to add and some pictures.  Any comments on it are appreciated.

Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95
[log in to unmask]   *  [log in to unmask]

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
 in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
 - Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes 11/9/94