From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 07:21:01 -0500
I received yesterday the January 13th issue of Drop The Puck Weekly
Update.  In it there is an interesting article about RPI Junior center
Bryan Richardson.  It quotes Richardson as saying that he liked the
large sheet of ice at RPI and this was a reason that he chose to attend
RPI.  When I was at RPI, it seemed to me that the rink was quite small.
I know that it was enlarged more than a decade ago when the RPI Field
House was renovated, however, it is hard for me to believe that it is
large.  Does anyone know how large the rink is and how it stacks up
with other college rinks.

Ralph Baer   RPI '68, '70, '74