From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 14:04:10 -0600
On Wed, 21 Dec 1994, Mike Machnik wrote:

> Dave O'Hara writes:
> >I certainly don't approve of bounties, but let's be realistic.  Geranozzo
> >HAS to know that somebody from Minnesota will take a run at him when CC
> >visits Minnesota.  I'm quite sure that he would be one of the first guys
> >on his team to defend his goalies.
        I think that the Minnesota has to respond to this they have to
protect the Goalie. Even if they are going to put a bounty on the
Geranozzo, they should not make it public information. I think that if
Geranozzo get taken out he has it coming. He better not get to close to
Febblekorn. I can't wait to watch it on tv..... -:)