From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 10:24:56 EST
[log in to unmask] wrote:
[snipped]

> Mass Lowell's power play looked pretty decent, but BC's looked pretty
> pathetic, or so I thought. The announcers disagreed with me. Perhaps
> it was Mass Lowell's penalty killing, which also looked better. The
> lack of specialty team strength could be a major reason for BC's lack
> of success so far this year.

FWIW the Lowell penalty kill stats are second in Hockey East while their power
play was around 4th or 5th last I checked.  I don't have BC's stats, but BC's
poor showing on the power play could be at least partially attributable to
what seems like a strength for UML (despite the fact that they've used just
about every forward on the unit).

DaveH