From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 13:07:16 -0500
I am a student a BGSU, we get crowds of about 3000+ at OSU games at
best.  The question I have is weather OSU charges students to get in.  IF
they do than there is the problem (among more than a few others such as
how they play).  They don't charge students here at BGSU and only charge
non-students $5 or maybe $7 for big games, and we do very well, it is
considered a revenue sport here.  I don't think a 21k seat arena will
help them though.  They have to play well enough for the fans to want to
see them, as is the case with Mich.