From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 1994 06:21:06 -0500
A few things
1. I agree with Steve 100%. Dawn Mitchell is a definate minus to the college
hockey broadcasts I have seen out here on Prime. She asks some pretty
"uneducated" questions, hockey-wise. Of course, I have heard some pretty bad
questions asked during post-game interviews, and have been amazed by the
manners and patience of hockey coaches.
2. Since SoCal Prime has elected to delete the "College Game of the Week"
this season, I once again watched the NCAA semis of BU vs Minn. Can someone
in BU-land tell me if Donato and Johnson are back? And what do all those paws
on Grier's helmet mean?
3. I ordered tix to the Final Four and haven't heard from the NCAA office.
Does anyone know if they wait until later to mail tix, or what the prodcedure
is.

Mr Q at UCLA, I was unable to send that info because your email address came
up as invalid. Please email me a correction.

Sandi
#1 Pomitcher fan/soon 2B O'Sullivan's
BU '95 HE champs
no comment on 95 due to woofing jinx thingy
College Hockey wastelands of SoCal