Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 11:39:55 -0500
Regarding Denver's Wallenheimo, he was quite a character.  Against the
Gophers last season, he proved to be somewhat a....well, sieve.  But, he
took all the jeering in stride.  He would wave back to the crowd, put
his hand to his hear like he couldn't hear us, etc.  So, for game 2
of the series, someone from section 14 made up MANY signs saying "Wallenheimo
Sucks" and everytime he turned around he would be faced with a sea of
gold signs.  He was a very good sport about it, but his antics were fun to
watch.  He was very interactive with the crowd, even though his team
was losing.  I still have my "Wallenheimo Sucks" sign hanging on my door,
and I'm sure he's still the character he was last year!

Katie
Go Gophers!
Go Moose!