From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 05:46:06 -0400
Jeff Weiss posted:

>>From the Prime Press Release (9/14/94)

>College Hockey Game of the Week Schedule

stuff left out

>Feb. 24 Harvard at RPI                  7 pm live

This means that I may be able to watch both RPI games the weekend of
24-25 February because the Freakout game on 25 February against Brown
will be shown at sportsbars around the country where concentrations of
RPI (and Brown?) fans live. :-)  That is, assuming that some channel
here in Washington DC will pick up the Prime broadcasts.

I wonder if this is not a coincidence.  If TV cameras are brought into
the Houston Fieldhouse for one night, they might as well remain for the
whole weekend?

Ralph Baer   RPI '68, '70, '74