From:
Thomas Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 1994 17:39:24 -0400

> I was wondering, who is BU's back-up now that Merkersie is off for a year?
> And how did Herlofsky look? Did he play? Is O Sullivan back and who else. If
> anyone has a BU roster and can post it, that would super...thanks

First of all, Herlofsky is the starting goalie, and it looks right now as if
the back-up will be freshman Tommy Noble, out of Catholic Memorial.  Lot's
of good things have been said about Noble, but he showed some freshman jitters
last night by allowing the first shot he faced into the net...  But I think
some experience should cure that!  Let's hope so at least! :)

Second of all, yes Herlofsky played, however, not having been at the game, I
can't say how he looked...  However, i did hear someone make a comparison to
last year's humiliation at the hands of Lake Superior in the final...
that is not good!

Finally, yes O'sullivan is back, and there has been some talk about him
possibly playing some forward to make up for lost fire power.

Unfortunately, I do not have a roster.  If I happen to get one, I will post it
as soon as possible...

Hope that info is what you wanted.

Tom Fortier
BU '97