From:
Matthew M Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew M Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 1994 12:48:01 -0500
>From: Thomas Rowe - Stevens Point <[log in to unmask]>

>How about moving Serratore to UND and give the Denver job to Gasparini.  Wow -
>a whole new bitter rivalry:  ADs of Denver vs. North Dakota.

Actually if Denver is trying to lure Comley away from Northern we could have
Gino going to NMU to be coach and AD, Comley going to Denver, being only a
coach and Serratore moving to North Dakota becoming the AD. What I think
I'll miss most about Gino is that he was always a front-of-the-box coach,
always stirring his team and the officials up.  I still remember the cheer
(along the same lines as here we go Bulldogs here we go) "Open the door Gino
Open the Door" in reference to his practice of opening the door to the
players box during line changes.  Sigh. Hope they hire a character.

Matt Evans
Minnesota '89
UMD '92
UWMilwaukee '00