From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 10:23:46 -0500
I received the April 1st issue of The Hockey News yesterday.  It includes
an entire page on the NCAA playoffs plus a 2/3rd's page article on
candidates for the Hobey Baker Award.  They give a little information on
each of the finalists, including their NHL rights.  Since there have so
many questions about NHL rights, I'll list those here.  If anybody would
like to know what was written about a player, e-mail me and I'll be glad
to send it, but I'm leery of posting an article of this length because of
copyright considerations.

Craig Conray (Clarkson) - Montreal Canadiens
Neil Little (RPI) - Philadelphia Flyers
Chris Marinucci (Minnesota-Duluth) - New York Islanders
Sean McCann (Harvard) - not drafted
David Oliver (Michigan) - Edmonton Oilers
Jamie Ram (Michigan Tech) - New York Rangers
Dwayne Roloson (UMass-Lowell) - not drafted
Steve Shields (Michigan) - Buffalo Sabres
Brian Wiseman (Michigan) - New York Rangers