From:
Jeffrey Lortie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Lortie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 02:49:39 -0500
     I am pretty much directing this question to the hockey fanatics inwho are not
from HE schools.  Now that the monkey which has been on the Terrier back ,UMa
UMaine, has been rid of, I would like to know:

     What teams out there have a legitimate shot at knock off the Icedogs?

     I know that a lot of people will begin by saying Michigan or LSSU, but why hy
(or why not)?  I'd really like to get a non-New Englander's perspective on ther
whole situation?

     If anyone would care to fill me in, I'd be very appreciative.

     Thank you,
     Jeff Lortie