From:
Daniel Kheel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Kheel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 00:14:43 -0500
This is for anyone who managed to be at Saturday's Cornell-Harvard game who
sat near the Cornell goal (ie near (or with) the Harvard band).

        How did Martins managed to get the puck into the net for his last
goal? From where we sat, it appeared that Martins was already past the goal
line when he shot the puck. The puck went around, not through, Andy. Of
course, this is physically impossible.
        I give a hats off to Martins for being able to make that goal,
especially since he was compleately covered/being dragged down.

Dan Kheel
Cornell '94
Go Red!!!!
Go Pep Bands!!!