From:
Jeffrey Lortie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Lortie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 21:24:23 -0500
      When it comes to the subject of chants, there is no school, in my
opinion, that compares to Boston University.  If seen LSSU and UWisc in
action, but the fans are no match for devoted Terrier fans.  Although I am
only a freshman, watching other teams play in their own backyard seems dull
in comparison to seeing a game @ Walter Brown Arena.  We don't bother with
the "You're not a goalie, you're a SIEVE!, etc." chant and build up.
We start at the top (as always) and keep it going through most of the game
interruptions, band interludes, and intermissions.  This is my opinionm not
because I am one of the devoted, but I've seen many of the Eastern teams'
fans give lack luster support.

    Jeff Lortie

P.S.  GO TERRIERS!!!!!!!!!