Sender:
From:
Andrew Rapoff Usa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 1994 14:06:47 CST
I missed something!  I thought it was legal for a team to practice
after hours (games?) as long as coaches were not present?  Coaches
were supposedly not there at the practice.  What is the illegal
aspect of this?  Someone please fill me in, as it seems that there
are some other things going on.  Incidentally, I think the Wisconsin
hockey team needs a couple of days' worth of practices without pucks
each week:  I have been noting the many late period goals they have
been giving up over the past two seasons and believe it to be related
to conditioning.