Sender:
From:
david weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 1994 19:16:21 -0600
        During the last year that I've have been a member of hockey-l many
people have talked about John Mariucci  and his importance to college and
Minnesota hockey. I understand that he is the father of Minnesota hockey
but what exactly did he do? Could anybody help me by posting a short
biogrpahy and what exactly were his major contributions to hockey.

Thanks

David